Stay in touch and informed with kids, tweens and teens from the moment they wake up to the time they go to bed. Discover what kids do, during school term time and holidays, in their waking hours. Activities will vary by hemisphere, by season, by age and gender. New trends come and go. Never miss a moment in their daily lives.
WHAT DATA IS INCLUDED
We create a week long, Monday-to-Sunday record of kids activities, via online interviewing, from the regularly scheduled and structured events to the precious time they have left to simply pick and choose their pastimes. We capture their attitudes, preferences, levels of engagement and attention, where, when and who with they occur.
A day in the life of kids includes:
- sleeping, waking, washing & getting dressed, eating time
- school or nursery hours - which vary country by country
- time spent in childcare - a childminder, breakfast or after school club or nursery, holiday clubs
- travel time - how they get to and from regularly attended places and what they do on route
- after school organised activities such as tutor time, multiple types of sports involvement, music, drama, dance, martial arts
- free time for reading, playing with or without toys, watching entertainment, playing video games, using social media, hanging out with friends, spending time with family, going out for leisure activities, eating out, being indoors or outdoors, and many more!
- time spent on homework or choresHOW IT'S USED
- Our reports are used by media owners, licensors, licensees and agents; brand owners, advertising, digital and media agencies; promotions and campaign planners, sectors such as publishing, toys, sports, leisure, education, public health bodies and digital developers.
WHO WE TRACK
- 4,000 interviews with kids, tweens and teens aged 3 to 14, in 2 waves each year.
Parents answer on behalf of the youngest, pre-reader children